My favorite memory? I got lots of them, but I'll pick this one.
When I was nursery, my school was just a 10-minute walk from our house. My parents or our "kasambahay" will bring me to school then fetch me after.
One afternoon, my friend (or should I say classmate?) asked me "Hindi ka pa uuwi? tara, uwi na tayo." I told her that I'll be waiting for my "sundo" but she kept on insisting. When we started walking, I just realized, she's a street away from our school when she bid goodbye the very first corner we passed by.
Out of the blue, I continued walking towards home, then ran into our "kasambahay" or my mom? I can't remember. Then when I got home. I was scolded, REALLY SCOLDED because I was not supposed to walk home alone by that age.
So, that was my adventure when I was 3 or 4 years old? :))
No comments:
Post a Comment